100% American-made Industrial Parts and Large Diameter Fasteners
All of our high-quality industrial parts, fasteners, and large diameter nuts and bolts are crafted right here in the U.S. – from raw steel to finished product. We have the parts you need – when you need them – for critical jobs.
Request a Quote
Our American Industrial Products
Request axles, flanges, bar stock, plugs, rings, shafts, and more from Dyson Corp.
Large Diameter Fasteners and Domestic Nuts
We sell every fastener and nut you need, including our signature D-LOC Nuts. Plus, find large diameter bolts and screws.
Studs and Rods
Find anchor and foundation rods, plus construction products, hooks, sockets, pins, and couplers.
We manufacture custom parts according to specs. Our diameters range from 1 1⁄2” to 26” lengths, up to 60’.
We Deliver On Time
Because we source ALL materials domestically, we are capable of delivering finished products faster than expected.
100+ Years of Experience
- We’ve been in business since 1884.
- We work directly with Procurement, Buyers, Project Managers, and Engineers.
Products You Need
- We manufacture fasteners, anchors, rods, and more.
- We can customize any part for your large-scale industrial needs.
Services You Can Rely On
- We made our name in custom forging.
- We also offer heat treating, machining, thread rolling, quality inspection, and more.
Industries We Serve
Locks and Dams
Marine and Military
Infrastructure and Construction
Oil and Gas
What Does Made in America Mean?
- Products are 100% domestically manufactured from USA-poured or DFARS-compliant materials.
- We don’t use cheap materials from other sources at any point.
- Your custom part will be handled in the U.S. from start to finish.
- We work with customers where original mill certificates are required for review and approval prior to material delivery.