- 53 Freedom Rd. Painesville, OH 44077
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES SAY
Dyson has such a friendly work environment, you’re also not just another number… but people care to know you by name!”
I love working at Dyson because of the learning experiences I’ve had here. It is a great place to learn and grow!
Dyson is a great place to learn. I love what I do, and Dyson makes safety a priority!
Dyson has a great group of people, and an awesome work environment!
- Must be able to check specs, use measurement tools, perform manual/visual inspection of parts and adjust control parameters for four large box furnaces.
- Must be able to input thermal cycles, and operate charger to load and un-load furnaces.
- Job requirements include operating shot blasts, lift trucks and cranes, as well as performing hardness tests (Brinell/Rockwell). Grinding and saw cutting are also required.
- Will produce parts to close tolerances by programming, setting up and operating CNC lathes with Mori & Mazak controls.
- Selects feeds, speeds and devises some simple tooling for varying material and conditions. High School graduate or GED with; three years on-the-job experience are minimum requirements for this position.